Summer Student/Receptionist - Term Position
Application deadline: May 24, 2019
The MGEU is looking for a Summer Student to provide clerical support to various units in the Winnipeg Office.
- Greet and direct persons entering the organization.
- Provide general information to visitors.
- Monitor visitor access to maintain security.
- Receives and sends items via courier.
- Records data into various spreadsheets and forms.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Registration in an accredited post-secondary education program is required.
- Experience working with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) is also required.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous customer service/receptionist experience considered an asset.