At the MGEU Virtual Convention 2021 delegates will:
- Elect Provincial Officers;
- Review and approve the audited financial statements;
- Review and approval the annual budget;
- Review the Board motions to amend the usual constitutional process for elections and Convention during the pandemic;
- Consider the constitutional amendments to improve the union’s ability to deal with extraordinary circumstances, such as the current pandemic;
- Consider the report of the committee established by the 2018 convention to research the advantages and disadvantages of moving to a three-year Convention/elections cycle; and
- Consider the Board’s recommendation to hold a two-day, in-person Special Convention in June, 2022 to address resolutions submitted by MGEU members.